Translate

Wednesday, 11 April 2018

I Never Regret The Decision I Made

As I became an atheist, many of those I knew said shame on you for betraying your beliefs and religion, threatening me that the God will punish you, my response to those kind of people is, if so called God’s publishers don't hurt me, God the "Butcher" is not around to punish me by himself.

I am not ashamed over the decision i have made but I am sincerely sad for not leaving Islam earlier. My only shame and regret is that as for today, the majority of my nation supports a belief that have committed genocide against Kurds repeatedly since Islam’s early days to this day in the name of Allah.

I do not want to go deep into old history, because you may respond that Jihad rules was made for that time, but let me just give you some examples of the modern history and the genocide of Kurds for Allah's sake...let me show you what kind of belief you are supporting. What kind of God your God is.

In Iran Khomeini, Iranian Islamic revolution leader declared "Fetwa"(holy war) against Kurds on 1979, which cost thousands of lives, now day's Kurds are being executed/tortured daily for their beliefs, for believing in humanity more than God's words, for asking to have the right to live as Kurds and not necessarily as Muslim.

In Iraq, Saddam's Hussain adopted some verses of Quran"al-anfal" and declared a holy war against the Kurds, which led to massacring and destruction of thousands of villages, Chemical attacks, which ended up with killing of over 180000 Kurds, and Arabization of the Kurdish area.
Turkey too has committed genocide against Kurds repeatedly only in the last century but I will let it be your research.

However, I can mention some war crimes and holy wars of Turkish Islamic government against Kurds, destruction of Kurdish cities such as Cizre and killing of civilian Kurds( U.N recognizes the Turkish war crimes against Kurds but has not taken any action to stop Turkish Government) we need actions not recognition.

Just recently "Ali Ebrash The president of the Directorate of Religious Affairs in Turkey, justified the genocide of Kurds in Afrin as "Jihad" he also said "Turkish army continues jihad there and we do here, May Allah accept the jihad of all of us," said Erbaş" you will find the speech in youtube and turkish news websites.

Let us not forget the genocide of the Yezidis in Iraq, Syria and the holy war of ISIS against the humanity and all of us that did not believe in Allah or Islam.
If your Prophet or Allah was here they would both get jailed and punished for being paedophile and crimes against humanity.


Kindly do your research on your beliefs before Commenting on mine or threatening me..., it’s never late to acknowledge that your believes are wrong and your God isn’t the perfect one.

I do not see you as a terrorist but I see you as one who indirectly supporting the mentioned acts against humanity without realizing it yourself. Because you do not give yourself the right to question your God's words and accepting it without questioning it for right and wrong, because you are convinced that your God is the only one and the perfect one so you have to accept it without question it otherwise the Butcher will get angry and burn you in hell.

You may not be against humanity yourself but your holy book is and has been since its beginning.
I have never regretted the decision I made. In fact, I should have made it much earlier. I am proud of being myself. Doing the good thing, simply because I believe it’s good and not for getting rewarded by the imaginary friends.